As an Analyst, you'll be working closely with our marketing teams to help them find opportunities to drive the growth of new members and engagement of existing members across our channels. You will act as a data advocate and coach the wider business in our mission to become a truly data-driven company and drive tangible value through campaign-specific insights and a deep understanding of our member base.
This role will suit an individual who has a growth mindset, is commercially focused, and wants to be close to the impact of their work. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, cross-team exposure, inquisitive freedom, and the ability to have a real impact on the growth of a rapidly scaling scale-up; we'd love to hear from you.
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
● Develop statistically significant experimentation frameworks to allow us to improve the targeting of our marketing through segmentation and assessing the incremental impact of campaigns.
● Understand customer lifecycle stages and how we can drive engagement using data.
● RFM segmentation and analysis.
● Developing SQL and Python code to interrogate our data.
● Bringing new ideas to the table relating to business questions, analytics approaches, datasets, and ways of working.
● Communicate analysis, relevant trends and campaign performances (including SLAs & KPIs) to internal as well as external stakeholders and across the business.
● Presenting data in a clear and easy to comprehend manner, using visualization tools.
● Use knowledge of digital marketing to find opportunities to improve the efficiency of our marketing and drive growth.
● Stay on the cutting edge of industry-standard methodologies, trends, and new technologies.
● Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
● Have a commercial mindset and the ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives; forming broad questions into defined solutions to drive value.
● Have proven experience in supporting digital marketing/growth or customer insight teams and assessing the impact and performance of core channels (PPC, SEO, etc.).
● Ability to effectively form relationships with the business in order to help with the adoption of data-driven decision-making.
● Have a high level of SQL proficiency and can quickly get to grips with new data sets.
● Have a solid grounding in statistics and experimentation methodologies.
● Proficiency in Python and Excel.
● Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Ad networks.
● Relevant academic studies in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar.