• In charge of Procurement of local parts in several sub-commodities related to automotive industries (tools, equipment, spare parts, consumables, etc.)
• Prepare Purchase Orders and Review Requisitions for Goods
• Familiar with automotive manufacturing IPL list and MIMT localization instructions
• Responsible of Quality/Cost/Delivery/Development and Performance Management of each supplier. Ramp-up follow-up, sourcing for new projects, Part Localization
• Requisition management
• Price Negotiations and Order Registration
• Manage supplier relationship to build effective partnerships with preferred key suppliers for the major areas of spend to enrich the supplier data base & consequently provide internal customers with best in class services & goods.
• Managing the delivery of products.
• Monitoring financial and operational procedures
• Research and Evaluate Suppliers and Manufacturers Based on Price, Quality, Service, Support, Availability, Reliability, Distribution Capabilities and Other Supplier's Qualifications and History
• Analyze Price Proposals, Financial Reports, and Other Related Data
• Co-ordinate with Engineering and Financial Departments to Finalize Document Control in Order to Ensure the Accuracy of All Information and Specifications
• Liaise with FAA to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, in order to avoid any business interruption & keep the image of Bayer.
• Create, Update and Execute Procurement Time Schedules for purchasing dept.
• Co-ordinate with Logistic Companies to Ensure Proper Shipment and Delivery
• Education: BS. In Engineering, Commercial Management, or other related field are preferred
• Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in related field (Preferably in automotive industry)
• Negotiation skills, Result Orientation, Teamwork spirit, problem solving ability
• Familiar with international commercial phrase
• Familiar with contract and negotiation skills
• Familiar in English
• Professional in Office software (Excel is important)
• Ability to Manage Time and Meet Deadlines.
• Ideal Age: Maximum 33
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
- Karmania Automotive Manufacturing Company was founded in 2007 to establish new production lines for car manufacturing.
- To this purpose, the company launched a new project to manufacture pickup models in a joint project with a Chinese company, however after 3 years of activity due to sanction limitations, Karmania shut down the project and the company remained inactive until 2014, when Hezar Trading Company purchased the major parts of its stocks and restarted the company with new visions and goals.
- At the moment, Karmania has set goals are to establish an advanced automotive manufacturing line in collaboration with a number of well-known global brands and create sustainable jobs in Bam deprived area.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching