The Human Resources Representative is an integral member of the Human Resources Team, reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, and actively collaborates with our managers, supervisors and associates.
This position is responsible for proactively developing relationships and executing on all aspects of the human resources function with emphasis in the areas of job evaluation & human resource procedures, performance management, training and development, inclusion and engagement, associate and labor relations, and compliance.
The Human Resources Representative will generate innovative solutions that drive processes and programs that help to ensure associates are equipped to achieve exceptional results, while at the same time realizing their professional goals and objectives.
• Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs, regarding organization plans and objectives
• Responsible for implementing of all HR projects (e.g. job evaluation and grading, etc.)
• Providing job description for new positions and review job descriptions periodically in reputable recruitment websites
• Implementation of performance management processes and performance evaluations periodically
• Evaluating the educational needs and driving the training process
• Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
• Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/recruitment websites etc.
• Providing and updating HR data base
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Engineering or related fields
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR field
• Familiar with the implementation and interpretation of personality tests and job analysis
• Familiar with recruitment, staffing and administrative Rules
• Familiar with performance evaluation systems
• knowledge in HR field
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
• Ability to research
• Good communication skills
• Good command of English is an advantage