We are looking for a new teammate in the HR unit:
If you are hardworking and motivated;
If you are looking to work in a friendly and professional environment;
If growth and development are important to you;
Please read the job description below and if you have the following working conditions, we are waiting for you!
● Prepare and adjust procedures, processes, and instructions.
● Perform job analysis and evaluation.
● Carry out all projects of the organization in the field of human resources development.
● Implement and execute performance management.
● Evaluate job satisfaction and organizational belonging and provide fresh ideas to enhance them.
● Identify training needs of employees according to job characteristics, strategies, future plans of the organization, and job development path.
● Monitor, evaluate, and record training activities and programs effectiveness.
● Bachelor’s degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, or related fields.
● Minimum 3 years of experience as a Learning and Development Specialist or similar role.
● Good knowledge of HR processes.
● Familiar with performance management methods and perform them at different levels periodically.
● Familiarity with modern training methods, tools, and techniques.
● Familiar with OKR.