- This position is for one of the sub-companies of Entekhab investment group in the home appliance industry.
- Sources and selects suppliers and potential alternative suppliers.
- Sources competitive bids from qualified suppliers and negotiate with suppliers over cost.
- Manages and tracks bids throughout the process.
- Prepares and issues of purchase orders and enquiries to suppliers.
- Maintains accurate and complete procurement documentation records in support of quotations, bids and enquiries.
- Liaises with vendors on the material, company specifications and certification requirements.
- Prepares update reports on activities as required by Management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) in business or engineering
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Good computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to develop relationships quickly and make sound sourcing decisions.
- Fluent in English
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Entekhab Investment Development Group is an international Iranian “hyper holding company” with over 6000 employees which exports its products to more than 30 countries of the world. We started our activities in 1367 with entry into home appliances industry. This group currently consist of home appliances (Snowa, Haier, Daewoo, Techno gas...), oil, gas and petrochemicals, commercial and social services holdings as one of the largest complex of economic and social activities in privates sector.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.