The Sales Floor Manager is part of the Business Operation Management Team and is responsible for the daily planning, organization and follows up of all sales floor activities within the Department store.
• Responsible of doing the standard Brand training in customer service, visual merchandising, fashion, product knowledge, brand standards and identifying suitable courses for staff.
• Managing the stock of each store for each Brand to ensure the right stock is at the right place.
• Preparing analytical and statistical reports such as sell thru, stock rotation and buying forecast.
• Applying the visual merchandising standard of each Brand to provide the same image in all the stores.
• To ensure the appropriate level of shop floor cover is maintained at all times of the working day
• To be responsible for the daily organization and control of the Customer Care and Sales Assistant Team rotates including the scheduling of lunch and tea breaks and the planning, delegation and completion of required tasks with agreed timeframes.
• To provide floor key holder support including opening and closing of the floor as required as part of the Duty Manager, and through the provision of out of hour attendance to alarm call outs.
• Carry out team meetings at agreed times, ensuring that staff is aware of the tasks/targets to be achieved and their performance to date.
• To assist the management team in maintaining and keep up to date, staff information and communication boards.
• To be involved in the recruitment & selection of Staff.
• Responsible in the performance management of the team including dealing with minor performance and behavior issues according to company guidelines and procedures subject.
• Bachelor Degree (in operation management or project management is an advantage).
• +5 years of experience in retail sales (Mode & fashion) and +3 years of that in management level.
• Strong communications and problem solving skill .
• Team leading spirit, cooperative attitude, strong sense of responsibility.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
With all the changes that the Iranian retail scene is facing, Rosha Department Center will be emerging from this retail revolution in the spring of 2015 as one of the key shopping destinations in Tehran. Shopping centers have occupied the Iranian retail space for far too long, the consumers search for a modern shopping experience is what has driven this project to develop into the benchmark that it is today. Rosha department center will be the first of its kind in over 35 years. International quality and standards have been at the forefront of this retail project with a line-up of brands that have experienced both European and global success filling each and every floor.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.