Objective of the role:
The Company is currently seeking a qualified person to manage and coordinate the export activities in growing export sales in different product categories and regions in Mahram Food Industry Group. This person would report directly to the Business Development director and work closely with company units and subsidiaries..
List of responsibilities:
- Collecting international commercial data and market research reports related to the products.
- Identifying and prioritizing target market & countries.
- Making price analyze
- Prepare Marketing Plan analysis & reports
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign commercial procedures
Developing sales and distribution channels & Tracking contracts with new customers
- To do Business Negotiations
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all export activities
- Manage the movement of products in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process
Reporting to: Business Development director .
Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
Working hours: 07:30 - 16:30.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor or master in International Sales and Marketing / MBA background is a plus.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing and over 2 years of experience foreign sales and marketing. FMCG experiences is a plus.
- Specialist knowledge: International Sales and Marketing knowledge. Analytical skills and Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Fluent in English and business knowledge in Arabic.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Teamwork skills, Interpersonal & communication skills.
Being honest, flexible, self-motivated, accurate, self-organized and fast-learner.