The Employee Retention Specialist must understand the unique power of employee engagement and how an organization can connect with its employees to strengthen a creative, positive and high-performance culture and empower staff to strive to do their best. To do this, you'll oversee day-to-day employee engagement projects to drive employee engagement and foster a high-performance culture within a transformational organization. You'll also strategically plan and develop content for employee engagement programs that foster community and inclusion at all levels.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Contribute to employee engagement projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Help assess where there are critical employee engagement issues.
- Help Diagnose the organizational health and wellness of the company including its ability to keep its people engaged throughout the employee lifecycle, using data analytics and employee engagement strategies.
- Assist with the planning, design, and administration of the organization’s employee experience roadmap.
- Support workforce programs across the company to ensure our values and employees are at the center of everything we do.
- Help create a dynamic, purpose-driven office culture of the future, that continues to support a diverse and remote workforce.
- Assist with creating a data-driven approach when designing and implementing processes, solutions, metrics, and programs that enhance the employee experience.
- Act as an ambassador for our culture and core values throughout the organization.
- Help identify needs and create an environment that attracts and retains talent through a sought-after work culture.
- Help build social and work events that enhance connectivity within a Dynamic Work culture.
- Help to organize both internal and external events.
- Coordinates employee engagement stories and HR announcements that can be shared on our internal communication channels.
- Contributes to ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/ MA in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Psychology, Management, MBA and other related fields.
- 3 years’ experience in Human Resource or Communication department.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- English literacy is mandatory.
- High degree of integrity, and superior work ethic are mandatory.
- Lots of creativity and the ability to “think outside the box” are critical attributes.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, highly detail-oriented, and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects pro-actively and ahead of schedule.
- Ability to anticipate needs, discern priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Be natural at building relationships, partnering and influencing others.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Ability to track and follow up on details.