Objective of the role:
The Employee Relations Supervisor will facilitate and manage employee relations on behalf of the company..
List of responsibilities:
- Trains and oversees the work of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures.
- Develop/Maintain Company C&B Policy.
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company.
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scale.
- Improve recruitment and retention.
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Administer and manage employee complementary health insurance.
- Analyzes information and data necessary to define and discern cost and policy implications of negotiations and disputes. This may include management and union proposals, pay scales and wages, benefits, working conditions, and other mitigating circumstances.
- Uses surveys, interviews, and other studies to conduct research regarding human resource policies, compensation, and other employment issues. After analyzing the information, makes recommendations on changes.
- Researches and explains laws and legal affairs concerning employment to managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances. Develops further training as needed.
- Represents organization in contract negotiations, meetings, and negotiations with employee and labor organizations.
- Collaborates with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memoranda of understanding before and throughout negotiation process.
- Collaborates with legal counsel and departments in the preparation for and participation in negotiation with employee and labor groups.
Performs other related duties as assigned. .
Reporting to: Human Capital Manager.
Subordinates: HR Expert - C&B Expert - Insurance Expert.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
Working hours: 44 hours per week.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- English literacy.
- Numeric intelligence
- Analytical thinking
-Thorough understanding of Iran Labor law and other laws concerning labor relations.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Thorough understanding of negotiation techniques.
- Thorough understanding of dispute resolution and compensation administration.
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Employee Relations, Human Resources or related field required.
- Four years of professional human resource administration, including two years in employee relations preferred OR its equivalent through training, education, and other experience.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.