MAPNA Electric, Control Engineering, and Manufacturing (MECO), with many years of experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers, and an integrated structure in the field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities.
● Design and develop test cases.
● Work with automation tests and software simulation.
● Test drivers, hardware integration, and debug.
● Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources.
● Work with ST, Ti, and Infineon Microcontrollers.
● Demonstrable experience in software testing.
● Agile product development experience with test case design, test cases development, unit tests, and integrations.
● Demonstrable experience in test automation, software simulation, test drivers, hardware integration and debug.
● Experience with C/C++ is highly desirable.
● Familiarity with reviewing and understanding analog and digital EE designs, RTOS, RF communications, CAN, SPI/I2C, serial communications, multi-core processors, digital sensors.
● Working experience with GIT, Python, or similar scripting languages.
● Working experience with software testing tools.
● Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink.
experience working with ST, Ti, and Infineon Microcontrollers and Linux.
● Strong systems engineering, safety, or DFMEA background.
● Basic understanding of the V Model, ISO 26262 is highly recommended.