As a R&D member (Technical Expert) that shall be responsible for the following tasks:
• Designing and development of C++ or C# software applications.
• Designing and programming of advanced Real-Time Embedded systems in R&D section.
• Software analysis.
• Preparation of test specification and scripts.
• Test modules at unit, integration and system levels.
• Work with solution architects, domain experts, and project team members to come to consensus on your proposed solution and ensure project meets both client and end-user needs.
BS or MS degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering
• Familiarity with embedded system and processor (ARM, FPGA …).
• Familiarity with C, C++ or C#, with fair knowledge of the object oriented programming.
• Familiarity with Real Time Operating System and Linux.
• Familiarity with UML and SysML.
• Familiarity with test methods including black/ white box testing.
• Clean and clear programming and documentation.
• Good English language in Reading and Writing.
• Goal orientation, Punctuality, Team working.