Zarrin Roya is looking for experienced electricians to support the operation on shift. Working within a dynamic and highly skilled group you will develop the required skills and knowledge to be successful. The daily work consists of electrical trouble shooting, maintenance and improvement work in the manufacturing part of the Plant. In addition, you will be involved in starting up and developing new equipment to support our growing operation.
- Design and Engineering of Control Systems (PLC), including hardware and software design
- Programming PLC
- Prepare documentation containing information such as confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary hardware or software.
- Developing and starting up new equipment.
-responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
- expected to get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems.
Electrical or other relevant technical field graduates with relevant experience in electrical troubleshooting and improvement work, as well as with proficiency with at least one of the following equipment or tools:
-Controls/automation and associated electrical skills/knowledge;
- PLC programming and troubleshooting;
- Operator Interface Systems – hardware and software;
- Motion Control Systems – hardware and software;
- Electrical Design Implementation - codes and standards;
- Vision Systems;
- Networks and other industrial communication protocols;
- Sensors and Detectors;
- PC based operating system and hardware experience & good computer skills;
- Knowledge of electrical code.
- Higher level of English skills will be a plus.