● Develop short- and long-range digital and social media plans, including goals, objectives, strategies, and evaluation tools.
● Develop client social media campaigns and create engaging content across all platforms.
● Write copy for social media, website, blogs, ads, and other digital marketing materials.
● Create and maintain social media editorial calendars and posting schedules.
● Monitor trends in social media.
● Proven work experience as a digital media manager.
● Strong knowledge of social media platforms and experience creating content for brands on social media.
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
● Familiar with digital marketing evaluation and management tools.
● Familiar with generating reports and analyzing the ROI on each campaign.