SAMA Morvarid Asia international Transport invites to cooperate
- Responsible for carrying out commercial, contractual, administrative duties and document management
- Communicate with distributors, sales and commercial analysts to ensure that the price the customer requires on their shelf is executed through the appropriate systems
- Research, correct problems and clear orders on the daily suspended orders report and communicate unsolved issues to manager.
- Assure all requirement are meet before shipment, invoice wholesalers, and address any Discrepancies or issues after delivery
- Filling the cargo insurance form
- Keep cargo's track of shipping companies
- Doing all affairs related to integrated system of certificates
- Increase the speed and quality of import/Trade process.
- Working with office tools (Ex: ICDL,Work,Excel,...).
- Order and order tracking.
- Work full time from Saturday to Wednesday and half time on Thursdays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of trade affairs
- Good knowledge of English
- Age: Not more than 35 years