We are looking for a results-oriented Business Process expert to successfully analyze and improve our business processes and related IT technologies. You will be collaborating with senior managers to determine which business processes need optimization, enhancing the performance of our IT systems, and deploying and implementing suitable technological solutions.
• Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for IT Services.
• Applying knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN) to documenting processes.
• Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance.
• Overseeing the implementation of revised company processes and workflows.
• MS degree in related fields.
• Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes.
• Excellent written and general administrative skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Team working skills.
• Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
• Fluent in English especially reading and translating documents in related context.
• Knowledge of ERP development tools and coding languages is an advantage.
• Ideal age: 30 - 35