- To liaise with Marketing Department in order to find appropriate means of promoting the brand, marketing tools and materials.
- Analyzing the market potentialities and competitors
- Managing the complete life cycle of the brand(s)
- Preparing short, mid, and long-term development plans
- Working in close collaboration with the marketing department to develop and implement the marketing plan
- Preparing purchase orders according to the sales trends, market demand and development plan
- Monitoring inventory levels
- Analyzing sales data and setting sales targets
- Preparing the related analytical reports both for the senior management
- Monitor customers performance, Resolving issue and increase sales & competitors and provide on-time action plan
- Pricing management for product & promotion planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Creates an environment where marketing activity is evaluated or estimated to ensure the efficiency of past activity can inform the strategy for future investments.
- Reporting to: CEO
- Master degree, prefer MBA from an accredited university
- Fluent in English (speaking, listening and writing)
- At least 2-3 years of experience as product manager, brand manager or marketing, preferably in high-end, premium or luxury goods
- Having analytical mind and being able to define and implement strategies
- Self-motivated, Customer Oriented and strong communication skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Vana Hasti Alborz
Vana Hasti Alborz company, a private joint stock company established in 2007, is the manufacturer of fruit juice, nectars and drinks based on AloeVera Pulp in Iran. Our main brand is ALOVA.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.