- Follow alarm handling and escalation procedures where a fault is report to Front Office Operator in Charge, so ensure the shortest possible reaction and remedy times applicable to specific fault categories,
- Perform Second line support for the related Network element (BSC & RNC ). Provide Remote support to all FMs team if required.
- Ensure 2nd line Trouble ticket management, fault diagnosis, remote fault resolution, management and control.
- Follow the integration of the new elements (site level , BSC & RNC) in the live network, receive the Work order (WO) check and execute.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science Degree.
- 4 years in operating modern cellular telecommunications systems, preferably GSM & UMTS.
- Supplier specific hardware knowledge.
- Thorough knowledge and extensive practical, supplier specific experience in the area of BSS.