- The objective of the role: support our Network infrastructure.
- List of responsibilities: Monitor network and communications, equipment and connections
- Documentation, Presenting and updating reports
- Reporting to: network manager.
- Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
- University Qualifications: Computer Engineering, Information Technology.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 1 year.
- Specialist knowledge: Mastering network concepts and network security, Familiar with network equipment, Ability to reporting, responsibility.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Familiar with monitoring software (Solarwinds, Zabbix, Prtg),
Familiar with Linux operating system (LPIC1), Familiar with Windows Server operating system, Familiar with HP servers.