We are recruiting for an airport services duty officer based in Isfahan, Iran.
In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers, and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and an on-time department of flights. You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the airport services manager. You will also ensure the punctuality and safety of all Qatar airways operations.
● Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards.
● Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis.
● Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and maintain staff morale and discipline.
● Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations.
● Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained.
● Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including customer.
● Facilitating ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, caterers, fueling, maintenance, cargo, and crew to expedite departure.
● Relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at the supervisory level.
● Strong background in airport or GHA operations.