● Value stock and non-stock markets.
● Provide written reports.
● Analyze the news and effective internal and external economic approaches.
● Perform fundamental analysis.
● Search, read and understand global reports.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Financial Management, Financial Engineering, Economics, Accounting, or an MBA graduate.
● An end-of-service card is mandatory for men.
● Ability to provide written analysis reports of industries and analysis of news and economic events affecting them.
● Proficient in fundamental analysis and familiarity with valuation methods.
● Proficient in English and understanding and reading global reports.
● At least three years of work experience in reputable financial institutions.