Do you want to shape the future of the investment industry?
Here at Hermes Capital, we are looking for a Private Equity Specialist to conduct quantitative analyses of information involving investment programs or financial data of private institutions, including valuation of businesses.
● Advise clients on aspects of capitalization, such as amounts, sources, or timing.
● Analyze the financial or operational performance of companies facing financial difficulties to identify or recommend remedies.
● Develop feasibility study and business plan of new projects
● Collaborate with potential investors to attract new investments.
● Collaborate on projects with other professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, or public relations experts.
● Assess companies as investments for clients by examining company facilities.
● Develop and maintain client relationships.
● Draw charts and graphs using computer spreadsheets to illustrate technical reports.
● Employ financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
● Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews.
● Supervise, train, or mentor junior team members.
● Be knowledgeable about a wide range of companies.
● 2+ years experience within investing, capital markets, investment banking, or investor relations experience.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Industrial Engineering, Economics or Finance.
● Graduated from Sharif, Tehran, Amirkabir, Shahid Beheshti, Khajeh Nasir, Science & Technology, Kharazmi, or Allameh Tabataba'i.
● Strong writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
● Team player, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Strong ability to multi-task, with an ability to manage multiple projects with different deadlines.
● Fluent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and COMFORT III.