Nazari Business Group (NBG) is one of the leading agricultural holdings in Iran, with multiple well-known subsidiaries.
Major activities in our holding comprise: managing about 3500 ha orchards (pistachio, olive, walnut, citruses, blueberry, etc.), producing seedlings of fruit trees, pistachio breeding activities, tissue culture, compost preparation and etc.
For the R&D department in headquarter in Tehran we are looking for a motivated individual to join us in our daily tasks (research and find solutions for the topic at hand, preparing outline plans, drafts of international contracts, writing meeting minutes, reports and booklet preparation, and etc.).
Based on the international communications routinely we have in our department, someone with strong English skills and good understanding of agricultural practices is needed. The working hours would be 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday through Wednesday. Two days mission per week is part of the job.
● Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Agriculture Science is required (Plant breeding is preferred).
● Outstanding research skills.
● English: Proficient (C1, C2), the candidate needs to be very fluent in writing, reading and speaking.
● Good computer and IT skills (Gantt chart preparation, Updating website content, etc.)
● Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
● Ability to Work under pressure and tough deadlines.
● Adaptability and flexibility skills.
● Previous experience on R&D sector will be an asset.
● Strong communications skills and team working.