We are seeking a highly motivated technical support engineer with proven experience performing operational systems administration support of, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP/DNS, WSUS, TMG, Antivirus, Virtualization, and Identity Management. The candidate must also have great communication and interpersonal skills, one who can communicate easily with other people. Provide technical guidance for the administration, operation, configuration, management, and maintenance of the server, storage, and data center environments.
- Design, implement, and administer Windows Services and environments with a deep understanding of DHCP, DNS, and Active Directory Administration.
- Design, implement, and administer start-up and routine scripts.
- Maintain internal security standards, administering and developing internal antivirus, DLP, and authentication software and hardware technology.
- Explore and evaluate new techniques and tools.
- Responsible for documentation of IT tasks which include documents that deal with servers, network, backup, and security (e.g. account maintenance, backup, startup, and shutdown).
- Windows scripting (Power Shell and other DISA standard tools) to optimize and automate system administration tasks.