● Coordinating project inspections.
● Reviewing inspectors' reports.
● Controlling the inspection process of a commodity/equipment.
● Following up on requirements of the client regarding performed inspections.
Note: participating in the marketing processes is optional and will have extra bonus.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Technical Engineering fields from recognized universities.
● Team player.
● Intermediate level in English.
● Intermediate level in MS Office.
● Relevant experience is not necessary but it's a plus.
● Knowing the inspection standards is a plus.