BAT Pars Eshtehard
- Shop floor employees' competencies development.
- Teams supervision in different shifts.
- Implement EHS, quality, and manufacturing procedures.
- Meet Production targets incl. Production volume, quality, cost, delivery, and EHS.
- Loss management through active problem-solving processes.
- Ensure continuous development and sustainability.
- Evaluate performance and provide feedback.
- Hold shifty meetings and give clear direction to the team.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in people management.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environments.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Familiar with problem-solving methods.
- Punctuality and time management skills.
- People development skills.
To see more jobs that fit your career