● Ensure that all planning and control supports are effectively and efficiently provided to the reservoir and drilling department.
● Ensure that the Project work plan, scheduling, and control systems are in place and meet the need of project operation and comply with the company's policy and industry best practices.
● Ensure that all planning and control supports are effectively and efficiently provided to Sub-surface and drilling department and work package managers.
● Verify work package sub-contractors planning procedure including the Plan, WBS/CBS, PMS, Reporting, Invoicing, Change, etc.
● Perform duties in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner and support work packages managers in a functional Matrix and direct from the planning manager.
● Be sure about controlling interfaces between surface and sub-surface, drilling, and impact on program Integrated schedule and report timely.
● Review of project 3rd level schedule WBS, Weight factors, and approval and follow subcontractors planning.
● Review and approval of Baseline and Re-baseline of Level 3 schedule, review monthly update schedule and verifying schedule data (Progress, Forecast, etc.), Critical path analysis, preparing 1 monthly lookahead schedule and controlling on a weekly basis.
● Check package sub-contractors timely and quality preparation of work package project baseline schedule and/or re-baselines for submission and approval.
● Schedule in p6 and accessibility by all planning and control staff and line departments.
● Quality database and network for project scheduling and provide an updated schedule to integrate Schedule updating timely.
● Maintain project scheduling database of 3rd level and interface with 4th or more levels. - track and analyze the progress on the level 3 schedule regularly. Progress Updating, analysis, and progress monitoring and expediting of all package's statuses.
● Timely and quality progress management reporting.
● Coordinate with line departments-sections on planning issues, remedial action plans, etc.
● Capture activities delay, issues and concerns log in P6 system, delay log and reporting and checking package sub-contractors claim in the case and prepare counterclaim.
● Update the risk register of the company, check the sub-con risk report, and follow up on risk response.
● Provide project reports for monthly reports, JMC, and ad-hoc reporting and review and check package subcontractors’ reports.
● Prepare monthly management information and JMC reports, etc.
● Verify project progress for physical progress based items on approved VOWD (Volume of Work Done) by the project team coordinator, according to the company WPA procedure and invoicing procedure.
● According to the company change management procedure, check the time and progress impact of the change and report to the project manager for approval.
● Timely and quality preparation of project Level 2 baseline schedule and/or re-baselines for reservoir and drilling department in the master plan and integrated schedule.
● Planning and control of project progress in level 3 after contract award for both contractor and sub-contractors' level 3 and 4 schedules.
● Scheduling in P6 and accessibility by all planning and control staff and line departments.
● Quality database and network for project scheduling.
● Timely and quality input to progress management reporting.
● Time and quality input to monthly management information and JMC eeports, etc.