Submit your resume if you are familiar with at least one of the following:
● Answering phone calls.
● Pursuing administrative affairs.
● Carrying out correspondence in a professional manner.
● Communicating with different departments of the organization and following up on executive processes.
● Planning and coordinating monthly or weekly meetings, according to the needs of the group.
● Setting up and following up on office matters.
● Doing administrative correspondence.
It is enough to have one of the following:
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
● Complete familiarity with computers.
● Complete familiarity with office equipment.
● High PR and accuracy.
● Motivated and cheerful.
● Getting to know the principles of administrative letter writing.
● Familiar with office automation and filing.
● Committed, persistent and responsible.
● Familiar with Word, Excel, and Outlook.