● Proposing sales improvement solutions to superiors.
● Face-to-face negotiation with clients to introduce properties.
● Influencing sales channels in a common pattern.
● Identifying, evaluating, and selecting suitable land and real estate for purchase, sale, getting permission, and clearing at the best price.
● Checking the reports and monitoring the performance of the sales agents.
● Following up to deliver properties, residential, commercial, and office units to customers according to the agreed schedule.
● Analyzing the housing market continuously.
● Comparison and benchmarking of the building sales industry.
● Communicating with marketing for effective advertising of products.
● Checking the status of achieving goals and plans related to the unit on a continuous basis through received reports.
● Identifying risks and opportunities related to sales and trying to control them.
● Competitors' analysis in the construction industry in terms of sales processes.
● Comparing and reviewing market rates for special pricing planning.
● Preparing and formulating sales strategies and key indicators of product sales.
● Identifying new customers.
● Regional market research to identify the land and discover the price.
● Supervising the signing of contracts and fixing existing defects.
● Renting and selling second-hand products.
● Establishing proper communication with real estate consultants.
● Location: Jordan St.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 8 am to 5 pm.
● Familiarity with the construction industry.
● Familiarity with finance, accounting, and statistics.
● Familiarity with construction materials and products.
● Familiarity with data analysis software.
● Familiarity with the preparation and conclusion of contracts.
● Familiarization with the principles and rules of transactions in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
● Familiarization with reading documents.
● Familiarity with advertising techniques and answering the phone.
● Ability to be a property expert and price expert.
● Ability to sell using social media.
● Ability to score large contracts.
● Proficient in legal points in writing affidavits and leases.
● Proficient in reading the details of building plans.