Would you like to be a member of this big family? Read the job description below and send us your resume if it matches your skills.
● Supervising sales forces.
● Analyzing sales statistics.
● Selling projects and determining the profitability of products and services.
● Setting discount rates or special pricing plans.
● Planning and coordinating training programs for sales staff.
● Establishing strong and long-term relationships with customers and understanding their needs.
● Setting sales goals and successfully managing the sales team in order to achieve sales goals.
● Creating active sales and testing plan to improve execution
● Monitoring the training of sales forces.
● Supervising the recruitment and adjustment of sales forces.
● Communicating with the managers of the organization, including research and development and market research.
● Providing reports of sales trends, revenues, expenses, and realistic forecasts to the management team.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management or other related fields.
● Successful experience as a sales manager.
● Excellent communication and influencing ability at all levels of the organization.
● Excellent ability to lead the sales process from start to end.
● Strong business intelligence
● Excellent coaching and people management skills.