The account steering expert initiates sales activities based on the analysis and evaluation of customer portfolios and account performance. She/he enables the account management to optimize her/his sales activities/solutions by steering visits and preparing sales presentations accordingly.
● Develop account management activities, based on monthly analysis and evaluation of account management portfolios and their possible revenue potentials.
In close collaboration with the account management, weekly planning, and optimization of customer visits/calls based on revenue performance and future trends identified by and with relevant GP/GG units.
● Compile and coordinate sales visit preparation kits (analysis, key points, and follow-up items) for the account manager.
● Identify sales-based opportunities and threats by competition monitoring (frequency and capacity).
● Ensure seamless cooperation with regional market steering experts.
● Ensure quality of agent/corporate reference data in the relevant LH/LH Group sales tool and update customer profiles in the CRM system.
● Forward sales lead to new business and SME management.
● Ensure flow of information to all relevant LH/LH Group departments.
● Evaluate customer account performance (corporate or SME accounts and travel agencies or travel management companies) as a basis for yearly contract planning.
● Evaluate incentive contract ROI (base contract and push actions) in order to enhance effectiveness.
● A high school certificate, a level/abitur, or equivalent is required.
● Vocational training is desirable.
● Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
● Professional experience is desirable.
● Fluent in Farsi and English.
● Knowing German is desirable.
● Fluent in MS Office.
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Good entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
● Strong Independent and proactive approach.
● Good strategic and conceptual thinking.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Strong assertiveness.
● Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and interpersonal skills.
● Strong conflict management skills.
● Strong cooperation skills.
● Strong professional and confident manner.
● Environmental influences.
● Working under time pressure.
● Ability to travel on behalf of the company.