● Handling the sales process from inquiry to contract.
● Managing client-vendor relationships.
● Communicating with clients to follow up the inquiries by email, phone, etc.
● Reviewing and reporting on the received inquiries.
● Technical and commercial clarification of inquiries.
● Coordinating and attending meetings.
● Preparing commercial and financial offers.
● Following up with the client after submission of offers to receive orders.
● Account management for clients.
● Maintaining and updating databases and CRM systems and providing insightful reports.
● Preparing technical presentations (In English and Farsi).
● Presenting products or services to clients.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar disciplines with general knowledge of cooling systems.
● More than three years of experience in the Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industry; more than one year of previous experience in B2B sales.
● Familiar with price estimation in Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical industries.
● Good interpersonal communication skills.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships.
● Negotiation and social problem-solving skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Acting great under pressure and multitasking.
● High intelligence and fast learning.
● Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports.
● Proven record of exercising Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
● Excellent command of both written and spoken English.