● Developing and implementing marketing campaigns including advertisements, conducting market research, and creating sales presentations.
● Developing and implementing sales plans, including identifying target customers and creating sales strategies based on their needs.
● Creating and managing websites, brochures, or other printed materials.
● Identifying potential customers and communicating with them through phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings.
● Determining prices for services based on market conditions and competitors' pricing.
● Planning the budget for projects and checking records of expenses and incomes.
● Participating in pre-sales activities such as following up communications, and tender documents with customers to ensure their satisfaction with services.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields.
● At least three years of work experience in marketing (the Oil and Gas industry is an advantage).
● Strong knowledge of different marketing tools and analysis of CRM systems and content management systems.
● Proficient in English.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office.
● Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Skill in writing and editing content with attention to detail.
● Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
● Ability to travel if necessary.