We are looking for a results-driven lubricant sales manager to support the commercial, factory, and retail departments by actively seeking out, and engaging corporate, and B2B customers in order to increase the sales of our lubricants
● Report directly to the CEO.
● Present, promote and sell lubricants to existing and prospective customers.
● Advise and recommend lubricants based on specific needs.
● Ensure a healthy stock of lubricants at all stations.
● Coordinate and facilitate the transportation and delivery of all lubricants requests to retail stations.
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential and give recommendations to management.
● Maximize customer satisfaction.
● Keep abreast of best practices and ensure implementation of sales plans.
● Provide lubricant training to network staff.
● Fulfill any other work-related duties assigned by the CEO.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
● At least 7 years of experience in sales.
● Strong oral and written communication skills.
● Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
● Excellent leadership skills.
● Experience setting sales goals.
● Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
● Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office.