● Ensure that a project runs according to schedule.
● Responsible for day-to-day planning and coordination.
● Oversee the subcontractors’ job and make sure it’s according to the drawings (Quality and Quantity).
● Monitor the raw material quantity and quality.
● Monitor to ensure efficient operations.
● Ensure adherence to all aspects of safety issues, including project equipment, and raise any concerns with the Line Manager.
● Support and track the progress of the project.
● Reporting a project's progress to the project manager and at company-wide meetings.
● Liaise with team/contractors/suppliers and other stakeholders.
● Maintain accurate data/records/documentation as specified.
● Ensure compliance with agreed quality standards, policies and procedures, codes, and legislation including health and safety.
● Immediately report problems/failures that may impact the organization and/or its clients/customers to the Line Manager.
● Responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet budgetary controls.
● Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil, Industrial, or Architectural Engineering.
● English language (UI level would be sufficient).
● Fluent in MSP or other related planning software.
● Fluent in MS Office, especially Excel.
● At least 5 years of experience.
● Residence in Saveh is a must.