● Prepare technical documentation related to dry construction systems and powder products (catalogs, technical information, etc.).
● Analyze and design structures related to dry construction systems, in order to suggest details and structures appropriate to the projects.
● Respond to technical inquiries and related correspondence.
● Carry out technical affairs related to the research and development of powder products and dry construction systems.
● Translate specialized texts related to products.
● Technical support in the form of case inspections of projects and the provision of solutions and technical details.
● Familiar with quantity surveying and estimating.
● Working experience at a technical or architectural office.
● Strong communication and presentation skills.
● Good command of Revit, MS Office, AutoCAD, 2D, and 3D software.
● Intermediate knowledge of English.
● Age range: 25 to 40 years old.