● Answer calls, receive messages, and make correspondence.
● Arrange appointments.
● Type, prepare, and compile reports.
● Organize and provide services to the meetings (preparing the agenda and minutes).
● Database management.
● Prioritize workload.
● Communicate with relevant organizations and customers.
● Coordinate advertising tasks.
● Record and process bills or expenses.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in related fields.
● Relevant work experience.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office.
● Good communication skills.
● Teamwork skills.
● Organization and time management skills.
● Attention to detail.
● Negotiation skills.