● Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person.
● Manage schedules and calendars; arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents.
● Coordinate conferences; complete conference registrations for company employees; make travel arrangements for office personnel.
● Maintain a content management system.
● Write and distribute routine correspondence and reports; compile data and prepare reports.
● Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers; keep such information confidential.
● Trustworthy, and able to respect confidentiality.
● Familiarity with office organization techniques.
● Capable of multitasking; strong time management.
● Well-organized, and detail-oriented.
● Writing ability.
● Fluent in MS Office.
● Gender preference: Female.
● Familiar with English.
● At least 3 years of experience.
● At least a Bachelor's degree.