● Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals.
● Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email.
● Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls, and take messages and minutes during meetings.
● Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying.
● Write emails, memos and letters.
● Implement and/or develop office procedures and record systems.
● Manage database entry and client files.
● Order and maintain supplies.
● Document financial information.
● Organize and distribute messages.
● Make and confirm travel arrangements.
● Prepare and mail outgoing correspondence.
● Maintain confidential department files/records.
● Perform routine bookkeeping tasks.
● Assist with presentations and reports.
● At least 2 years of experience as an office assistant.
● Working knowledge of office equipment.
● Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Proficiency in MS Office.
● High flexibility and adaptability.
● B2 English (Upper Intermediate).