● Identify customers and manage sales promotion of assigned products to the target doctors to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with company strategy.
● Regular visits of physicians to monitor product availability and movement.
● Maintain and update product and competition knowledge and build and maintain good relationships with trade personnel.
● Update doctor cards and list and submit the daily report, be fully operational in sales techniques, and master all operational tools.
● Implement ongoing Targeting and Profiling of customers.
● Deal with opinion leaders and get market feedback on a regular basis.
● Report any relevant information to FLS Manager and know company procedures and best practices.
● Advise physicians on technical matters and recommends appropriate guidance.
● Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships.
● Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time.
● Demonstrate product features fully before a sale action.
● Pharmacist, Medical Doctor, DVM (preferable), or any related major.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office.
● Sense of human relations.
● Capability to work in a team.
● Independence and initiative.
● Nationality preference: Iranian.
● Fluent in English.
● Ideal age range: 25 to 35 years old.