● Apply territory planning to get the maximum use of time and best area coverage for both doctors and pharmacists.
● Regular visits to doctors or pharmacies to monitor product availability.
● Manage sales promotion of assigned products.
● Maintain a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain product information and to answer any question regarding the products.
● Increase sales to the maximum and maximizes efforts to achieve the target within the assigned area.
● Solve an issue with doctors and pharmacists within the assigned area.
● Survey market demands and reports to the company.
● Inspect doctors and pharmacies in the assigned territory to make sure of product availability.
● Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings and training programs.
● Prepare detailed work reports and regular reports of daily activities.
● Deal with opinion leaders and gets market feedback.
● Solve any problem with doctors and pharmacists within her/his area.
● Identify business opportunities within the respective area.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Biology, Nursing, Midwifery, Microbiology, Nutrition Sciences, or Chemistry.
● Preferably 2 years of experience as a medical representative.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Ability to travel within the country when needed.
● Sense of human relations, capability to work in a team.
● Excellent command of written and spoken Farsi.
● Good knowledge of English and Microsoft Office.