● Collaborate with the relevant teams and agencies to understand the trends, landscape, competitors, and consumers, communicate across the business and identify key actions to take.
● Establish competitor and market intelligence capabilities to ringfence and drive growth in our business.
● Reveal and unleash consumer knowledge and understanding.
● Identify opportunities based on insights and analytics to meet business objectives and long-term plans.
● Identify research and analytics needs in light of the strategic objectives of categories and sub-categories.
● Lead and manage all research (in-house/outcall), and co-pilot the business heads, brands, and trade with identifying the key actions that have the highest impact on business performance.
● Drive a consumer mindset, data analysis, and insights to guide informed decision-making.
● Elevate data analytics capability across the market and guide the business to optimize the use of the systems and methodologies.
● Capture best practices across markets and spot opportunities to drive market best practices.
● Establish the research process ensuring alignment across key stakeholders.
● Manage research agencies and data sources to ensure quality OTIF delivery of requirements.
● Drive team capabilities and performance.
● Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA).
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or an MBA graduate.
● More than five years of experience in consumer and trade research across agencies.
● Quantitative and qualitative research experience.
● Retail audit experience and knowledge.
● Analytics skills.
● Interpersonal skills.
● Leadership skills.
● Fluent in English, writing, and speaking; preferably Arabic.