● Meet individual and department objectives and apply people skills while providing world-class service.
● Conduct professional telephone conversations and emails to service customers in a high call volume environment.
● Collaborate with others in a team setting.
● Gain customers' trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
● Service customers' accounts utilizing knowledge of legal terminology and policy language.
What you can expect from this position:
● Meaningful work that makes a difference for your customer.
● Working within a recession-proof and high-growth industry.
● Leadership and advancement opportunities.
● Aggressive compensation program.
● Communicate effectively with different types of people.
● Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
● Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.