● Meeting and liaising with clients to negotiate and agree on research projects.
● Formulating plans or proposals to present to senior management.
● Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires.
● Briefing interviewers and researchers.
● Liaising with and managing survey staff.
● Conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys, which may involve field, interview, or focus group assessments.
● Monitoring the progress of research projects.
● Analyzing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts.
● Writing detailed reports and presenting results.
● Advising clients or senior management on how to best use research findings.
● Managing budgets.
● Managing and organizing information with statistical software and conducting qualitative or quantitative surveys.
● Remaining fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices.
● Fluent in Arabic.
● At least Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and other related fields.
● More than three years of experience in marketing or related fields.
● Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, or similar), databases, and MS Office.
● Possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen.
● Strong communication and presentation skills.
● Working knowledge of CRM programs.
● Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.).
● Strong analytical and critical thinking.