Market Research Expert (Restaurants):
● Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
● Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
● Develop and evaluate data collection methods, including review and audit, questionnaires, and surveys.
● Collect data from customers, competitors, and market conditions.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● High communication skills.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics or Mathematics or an MBA graduate.
● Age range: 25 to 35 years old.
● Gender preference: Male/Female.
● An end-of-service card is necessary for men.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.