● Assessing and identifying new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets by benchmarking the Martech market.
● Establishing the business line's goals and objectives.
● Recruiting, onboarding, training, and evaluating the performances of employees.
● Performing regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
● Designing business strategies and plans to meet product goals.
● Establishing and growing relationships with appropriate partners
● Making sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
● Establishing cost parameters and managing the overall P&L of this company/division.
● Developing a comprehensive company budget and performing periodic budget analyses.
● Ensuring all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
● Assessing overall business line performance and maintaining a forecast and targeting sales attainment plan.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or related fields such as Computer Programming.
● At least 5 years experience as a business/product manager or relevant managerial roles.
● Proven experience with business and strategy development processes.
● Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment.
● Superior leadership skills, with a focus on employee coaching and development.
● Previous computer programming and product management experience.
● Prior industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends in the marketing technology market.