The mission of this job is to perform the administrative and executive affairs of the direct manager and the necessary coordination to facilitate and speed up the digital department’s affairs.
● To arrange and coordinate appointments and meetings.
● To accept the clients of the unit, and refer and guide them to the desired person.
● To prepare the required reports and presentation files.
● To follow up on the department’s financial payments through the financial department to facilitate the affairs.
● To receive and send correspondence or letters to relevant people.
● To record the financial information and department purchase requests in the SAP system.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Public Relations, Management, Psychology, and other related fields.
● At least 2 years of related experience.
● Strong communication skills.
● Responsible and detail-oriented.