The objective of the role:
Site Manager of the water distribution network, sewage collection, and transmission line project workshop.
List of responsibilities:
● Trying to achieve project management goals and reporting to senior management.
● Submitting a proposal to improve the performance of the workshop to the project manager.
● Detailed study of the provisions of the contract between the company and the employer.
● Complete coordination with the project manager to carry out follow-up matters.
● Anticipating and preparing all necessary documents and instructions for implementation and communication with other departments of the project and the employer.
● Providing reports on the status of different parts of the project to the project manager.
● Planning for the implementation of executive activities in the workshop and announcing to the relevant units.
● Coordination for the time attendance and discharge of executives on the site.
● Cooperation with the HSE unit in identifying the HSE risks of the project and managing them.
● Investigating non-compliant cases of project implementation and reporting it to the project manager to determine the assignment.
● Approving the costs related to the project and follow up to charge the salary.
● Ensuring the correct documentation of all workshop documents.
● Preparation of location and layout plan of the workshop to be presented to senior management for approval.
● Managing the operation of equipping and dismantling the workshop.
● Management of assets in the project.
● Human resource management in the project.
● Establish regular and continuous relationships with the employer, consultant, supervisor, and project contractors.
● Checking the statuses related to the project.
● Follow up on sending statements to the employer and obtaining approvals.
● Cooperation in identifying contractors and reviewing their resumes.
● Cooperation in reviewing the draft contracts of contractors and reviewing their resumes.
● Request to change/create documentation and send it to the systems analysis department.
● Performing other duties assigned by superiors.
● Reporting to: Project Manager.
● Subordinates: All site project agents.
● Probation period: 1 Month.
● Working hours: 24 days in the project, 6 days off.
● Travel requirements: Depending on the case.
● Gross monthly base salary: Between 16 and 24 million Tomans.
● Commission, bonus, and benefits: Based on the judgment of the project manager and on a case-by-case basis.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
● At least five years of work experience.
● Proficient in general and specialized software in one's own engineering field.
● Ability to manage all the contracting workshop items in the water project.