The core mission of the FP&A Business Partner is to help the organization make decisions and take care of the financial sides of each decision, and build respect, influence, and strong relationships across the organization. Activities include building sound financial models and using them in practice. Giving financial insights to other teams is very important in this job. Reporting to the FP&A manager, you will partner closely with executive teams to contribute to their decisions such as partnerships and M&As.
● Prepare performance decks on a monthly and quarterly basis.
● Contribute to the budget preparation and revising on a quarterly basis.
● Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses.
● Leverage metrics to identify revenue, and cost opportunities by linking up operations and financials and understands the details of the cost and revenue structure to make thoughtful judgment calls in ambiguous environments where data may be difficult to procure.
● Earn the trust of your business partners to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions that lead to business improvements and cost reductions.
● Own the financial and operational planning processes to produce a challenging/stretched/bold yet solid operational plan as well as all Month-end procedures including variance analysis between scenarios (actuals, plan, forecast, etc.).
● Collect and interpret data, such as financial statements, price developments, currency adjustments, yield fluctuations, and macroeconomic information.
● Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as a financial analyst.
● Proficient user of finance software.
● Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
● Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.