We currently have an opportunity available for a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) expert to join our team. You ensure that Digikala makes sound financial decisions. As an FP&A analyst, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. Working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to take on big-picture challenges. As someone who knows the workings of the core finance team inside and out, you will lead individual projects to transform planning, tracking, and control processes. You will provide senior-level management with insightful recommendations, planning, and reporting support.
The Digikala FP&A team delivers research and analysis that matters to Digikala and its users, focusing on key areas of the e-commerce industry, including Online Retail, Fintech, Logitech, Cloud-Base solutions, Digital Advertising, Big Data and etc. You will collaborate with executive leadership across Finance, Technology, Operation, and Marketing teams driving development and growth. You will play an instrumental role in analyzing the strategies, initiatives, and success of our efforts for new revenue lines.
You will play a leading role in enabling significant businesses and operations. You will help executives understand the financial implications of their strategies, enable new venture business plan development and support; and help identify opportunities for growth and financial impact.
● Responsible for financial planning activities including analysis, budgeting, and strategic plans for Digikala's core business and ventures.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop analytical frameworks for understanding and improving business and financial performance.
● Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives and investment decisions.
● Assists business leaders and senior management in the evaluation of potential strategic investments.
● Provide executive management with clear insights into drivers of user metrics, revenue, costs, market
● Scenario analysis and stress testing by changing key financial and non-financial parameters.
● Maintain up-to-date information on the latest economic trend in the country, latest and any updates in the financial markets.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or another related field.
● Excellent financial modeling skills.
● Proactive, self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Excellent time management skills.
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
● Able to analyze complex reports or data.
● Advanced financial analysis.
● Problem-solving, organizational, and decision-making skills.
● Strong communication and presentation skills.
● Comfortable interacting with senior executives.
● Knowledge of the e-commerce industry is preferred.
● Significant progress toward financial certification such as CFA, ACCA, etc. is a plus.