● Research, analyze, design, develop, document, test, and manage change for enterprise solutions.
● Design and launch new features.
● Participate in code reviews, writing unit tests, etc.
● Troubleshoot and analyze programs and fix performance issues and bugs.
● Find efficient solutions for technical issues.
● Consider security concerns in design and implementation.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields.
● Angular 14+ development experience.
● Experience designing and working with Photoshop.
● UI and UX implementation experience.
● Development experience using Bootstrap and Typescript.
● Proficiency in HTML, HTML5, CSS, and writing codes compatible with different browsers.
● Skill in using web API.
● Skill in generating new components.
● Works well under pressure.
● Ability to manage multiple projects.
● Good communication with other team members.
● Familiarity with version control systems such as Git is a plus.
● Experience with Node.js is a plus.