We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic digital marketer who is excited to help the company meet key marketing objectives in a B2B landscape; extend the brand online and establish a solid brand presence with the clients.
● Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media etc
● Monitor and analyze all campaigns, and provide all statistical feedback to the marketing manager.
● Manage and update all social media platforms.
● Monitor and manage all online conversations.
● Plan and execute routine web, SEO, email, and social media activities and campaigns.
● Assist in building a lasting digital connection with clients.
● Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (linked in/ Facebook, etc.).
● Launch optimized online adverts through linked in, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
● Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website.
● Collaborate with sales and marketing experts to improve client experience.
● Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
● Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
● Reports to the marketing manager.
● Collaborate with the SEO team and content and social networks to achieve business targets.
● Create maximum growth through functional analytical activities.
● Ensure successful scheduling, implementation, and optimization of key user KPIs through various media channels.
● Bachelor's degree in Mine or Metallurgy; Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a similar field such as Digital Media, Communications, Website Design, or Graphic Design.
● At least 2 years of experience as a digital marketing specialist or similar roles.
● Experience with Google Analytics.
● Knowledge of web publishing.
● Proficiency with SEO tool, word press. design tools, etc.
● Strong problem-solving skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good knowledge of intercultural communication in English.
● Ability to work well in a team environment.
● Strong time management skills.
● Excellent multitasking skills.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Highly developed attention to detail.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.